Sunday, October 16, 2011

4 dpo... the waiting game AGAIN

Well, what I feared did indeed happen. I got a positive on my ovulation predictor kit on Tuesday, day 14 of my cycle. Since I wouldn't be home for over 24 hours, poor Brian had to drive up to Richmond, where I was attending a conference. I left my roommate a "dear John" letter (Dear Karen, Sorry I had to go. Don't expect me back tonight. I will explain tomorrow!) and unfortunately had to explain the situation to my boss, and Brian and I got a hotel room nearby. Thanks, ovulation. You had to come on the one day that was least convenient, cost Brian a missed day of work, made my boss know about my "troubles," and caused us to ring up a $150 hotel and parking bill. Sigh.

BUT, on the plus side, I ovulated on day 15! First month on Clomid was day 22, second month day 18, and now, very much like a normal girl on day 15! Nice high temps ever since. I am hoping this third time is a charm and I end up learning I am pregnant in 8 days or so. If not, of course, I'll try Clomid for another 1-3 more months, but I hope and pray this is our lucky month. My due date would be July 4th, which sounds lovely. A summer baby, please please. Now, if only the next 8 days will speed by...

No comments:

Post a Comment