Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cycle day 12: Peeing in a cup continues

Today is day 12 of my cycle. I got a positive ovulation on day 20 of my first Clomid cycle, and day 17 of my second Clomid cycle. What will it be this month? Day 14, or back around 17, or something else altogether? I am a little nervous because I will be gone twice this week for two business trips: Monday morning through Wednesday evening, and Friday morning through Saturday night. I am worried my ovulation will fall on one of those away times... but we'll do what we can do when I am home and just see what happens. B might be making a 6 hour round-trip booty call to Richmond if I get a positive test on Monday or Tuesday!

Crossing my fingers I'll get a positive o-test on, like, Wednesday afternoon or even Thursday, or maybe Saturday. Wish me luck! Maybe three times a charm and this will be my lucky cycle. Please, please, please....

No comments:

Post a Comment