Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Card I Just Sent to the Surgery Center

Greetings,

I am writing to express my thanks and appreciation for the wonderful nurses at your Center. I was a patient at the Ambulatory Care on the morning of March 22nd. I’d never had surgery before and was completely terrified. But from the moment I arrived and was greeted by the nurse who prepped me for surgery, I felt that I was receiving the most caring and competent treatment that I could have hoped for. The Center was clean, bright, cheerful, and having my own room and nurse before and after was a nice surprise.

Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of the nurses who helped me before and after my procedure, but I wanted to send my thanks to those two nurses in particular, and the ACC staff as a whole. My surgery went well, and the care I received there was superlative.

Thank you,

[my name].

No comments:

Post a Comment