Monday, May 14, 2012

9 dpo and Trying to Remain Calm

Yesterday I was exhausted and slept for about two hours in the afternoon. I know it was most likely just because I hadn't had a full night's sleep the night before, due to my obsession with reading the Hunger Games and our annoying house guests. However, I kept hoping it was something more.

Today, I feel tired again, despite a full night's sleep, and a bit dizzy. I hope I am not getting sick. I am sure it must be too early for preggo symptoms, though of course I can hope.

I'm trying to relax and not get my hopes up too much, but that mean old Hope is back with a vengeance. This is an unmedicated, first post-surgery cycle, and I'm hoping my endometriosis-free ovaries are happy enough to bring me good news at the end of this week.

9 dpo and trying, trying to remain calm (but also wondering how soon I can test).

This has been one of the longest 2WWs yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment