Thursday, May 31, 2012

CD 17: Ovulation At Last

So last month, with no Clomid, I got a positive ovulation test on day 16. This month, on Clomid, I expected something more like day 14 or 15. Instead, negative, negative, negative. I've been testing since last Saturday and today is Thursday! Finally, today, day 17, I think I got a positive, but still, I'm not 100% sure. I'll test again when I get home. I think I might have like two test strips left. Which won't matter, because I'm sick of this crap and going to do IVF next cycle. It's already planned for.

Other complications in my life are that I crashed on my scooter a couple of days ago. I'm sore and cut and have a few stitches in my chin. Trying to baby make was pretty much a joke last night (though it was accomplished) and I'm sure tonight will be the same. Bad timing but still worth doing!

In fertility land, the only other news is that I switched my DC flight to three weeks from now, since IVF will consume most of July and I won't be able to leave town then. Also, on Monday (Memorial Day) we went to a cook-out at the home of a couple from my support group. Another couple from the group, and one woman, were also there. It was okay: kind of depressing, as the support group always is, but also nice to see them outside of the hospital meeting room, and to remember not everyone is a fertile myrtle with no problems.

Anyway, I am not temping this month, due to our trip to Seattle and the time zone differences (and my cold last week and the accident this week wouldn't have helped either). So I guess we'll just try for a baby the next couple of nights and then call it quits. And wait for my period. Which always comes.

1 comment:

  1. 'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B
      I’m Stephenie Brown, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 4 years ago, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again.I have used several antiviral medications include Entacavir,lamivudine but this could not fight the virus off me rather i got side effects of fever,muscle and joint pain.After  spending so much money on antiviral drugs but I never get better.I made a research on the internet for herbal medicine. AS I was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things I am restricted from doing, I saw a lady’s post on how Herbal Dr. JAMES cured her  from Hiv virus with his herbal mix medicine. I contacted the same Doctor through his email....drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com....we spoke, i told him all that I have been going through and he told me not to worry that everything will be more better again so he prepared his herbal mix medicine and sent it to me through DHL courier company and told me the usage,after 21 days of completing the herbal medicine,i was totally free from Hepatitis B,I went to see a doctor for a blood test ,After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative,i just can’t deny that i’m the most happiest woman on earth this very moment ,i’m so happy and thanks to Herbal Doctor JAMES,He also told me he cures  diseases   such as Alzheimer's disease,schizophrenia,Autism.Bipolar disorder,  Shingles,Melasma,Underactive thyroid, Melanoma ,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis b,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Epilepsy,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd,Back pain,Nephrotic syndrome,Contact him on his email and get rid of your diseases,he is a good man.....drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete