Thursday, May 17, 2012

CD 3, Clomid day 1

I have been tortured for the past two days, debating between sticking to my plan of trying Clomid for a few months or going right to IVF.

I was leaning towards IVF, thinking to just get it over with, and before my endo has a chance to come back. However, the clinic is being awful. If I start now, I'd have to be on Lupron for 26 days instead of the standard 1-2 weeks. I hate UNC so much. Why is it ok to shut down the lab for two whole weeks every month, thereby totally limiting when we can start the stims? I hate UNC and am again debating switching to Cary, despite the longer drive. I just don't know what to do. I already bought $1800 of meds that I might not be able to use if I were to switch clinics.

For now, I am too stressed out, and too pissed off. I popped my first Clomid today, having sort of given up on IVF for this cycle. The nurse is not responding to my emails or calls, as usual.

Oh, and UNC hit me with another $600 bill. I will now have paid $2700 for my one outpatient laparoscopy procedure in March. I am so upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment