Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Finally: Cycle Day 1

Finally, at long last, I got my period today. A 41 day cycle was quite enough, thank you very much. It's good to be moving on.

Unfortunately, I can't move quite as quickly as I'd like to. My clinic wants me to start birth control on Friday (cycle day 3), and stay on it 2-3 weeks. Despairing of ever seeing my period soon, I had already booked a flight to see my parents the first weekend in February. I'm not opposed to delaying that (thank goodness for no change fees on Southwest), if the clinic will let me start shots on February 2nd. If not, I will start on February 9th. The later date puts me at risk of missing a work trip on February 22nd, and also I just have ants in my pants and don't even want to wait one more week, but we'll see.

B and I have to go in next Tuesday morning for an "IVF Class." Ha. I could practically teach the damn class, after having already done two cycles. But, we will go. They said we need to do some more labs anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment