Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Starting Over: IVF Class


So we went to our new clinic today. I am feeling pretty good about it. I mean, not happy to have to start this all over again OBVIOUSLY, but everyone at the clinic is really, really nice. The class today was so well run, with the whole packet of clear instructions. Afterwards I got to sit down and go over meds and dates. It's SO different and easy and clear, when compared to the mess that was my old clinic. I just can't say enough times how glad I am that we switched. 

Anyway, this is my tentative schedule:
-stay on birth control till Tuesday, February 5th. Go in for baseline that day, and take last pill that night
-start shots on Saturday, February 9th
-monitoring visits on Wednesday Feb. 13th, Friday Feb. 15th, and Sunday Feb. 17th
-retrieval probably sometime Tuesday-Thursday, Feb. 19th-21st 

I will write more about this soon, but for now I am just trying to enjoy life before the hectic schedule of shots and appointments starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment