Saturday, November 19, 2011

Calm again

I was really upset last time I posted, on Wednesday night. I think I cried for an hour on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I went through a bad spell.

I talked to my mom, who talked to her friend Valerie who is a doctor, and Valerie reminded me that Clomid causes massive hormonal changes. It is somewhat reassuring to remember that my mood swings can be partially blamed on the Clomid. It's not all me being crazy. Well, it is, and I have good reason, but the uncontrollable crying is probably due to the Clomid as well.

Anyway, today is 9 dpo and my temp is high and steady. We will see. I know not to hope too much, and I intend to not freak out too much when day 13 is approaching, but we will see. At least I have the new doctor's appointment on December 2nd, just a week after Thanksgiving.

Here's to the next 4 or 5 days bringing me some good news....

No comments:

Post a Comment