Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Come on, Period!

I am supposed to come for an ultrasound and blood work on Friday and then start the stims on Saturday night.... but ONLY if I get my period. Period is nowhere to be seen. I'm trying not to stress too bad, but it's hard. If I can't start this weekend, it messes up everything. The next weekend the clinic is down (weird, I don't really get it) so then I have to wait TWO more weeks and not start stims till March 31st. Which means I can't go to DC for Passover, can't see my family and friends then. Very, very disappointing.

The nurse does understand how badly I want to start this weekend, and she said I can come in even if I get my period Friday or Friday, and still start Saturday night. I might be able to start Sunday, but she's checking with the doctor.

Ideal scenario: I suddenly, unexpectedly get my period Friday night and go in on Saturday, start stims Saturday night. I would have to be monitored during my conference next week, but at least I could still go to DC... and not sit around, twiddling my thumbs and injecting myself with more Lupron for an extra two long weeks. Sigh.

Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed, in hope that I see my period soon. I am so sick of always, always waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment