Tuesday, March 6, 2012

No Go on the Lupron

Well, as I suspected, I did not ovulate by day 20 (what, my body cooperate?). So I did not get to start Lupron yesterday. I am re-testing on Thursday, which will be day 24. I am not confident that I will have ovulated by then either, but I am hoping.

So, back to waiting.

Also, fighting with my insurance. I have received a $474 bill and a $150 bill, all in the last few days. I am hoping I don't owe it all, but I probably do. I will call them again tomorrow.

Sigh.

Also still dealing with work anger/stress re. my trip to Seattle in May and the fact that they are not funding it all. I am wondering if part of my debilitating anger is because I can't be angry at my fertility so I am redirecting it to work. Or maybe I am just pissed that they cut my travel funding and I haven't had a raise in 3 years. Same old bad song.

Good things to look forward to: my next blood test on Thursday, my weekend visit to New Bern to see Larissa, and lunch on the way home with Lyman and Dale.

No comments:

Post a Comment