Friday, January 6, 2012

Femara report

Had my much-awaited doctor's appointment today. My uterine lining is great, the three lines are very visible... and I'm either about to ovulate, or I have a big, complex cyst.

If I get a surge over the weekend, then it was most likely a follicle and not a cyst. If I don't get a surge, it was a cyst.

I might have gotten the LH surge this afternoon, but I am not 100% sure. I'll test again after work, and see if my temperature rises on Sunday. Here's hoping.

In other news, if I am not pregnant this month, then I'll be having an HSG test in about three weeks, followed by another ultrasound to check on the cyst and talk about the HSG results, and the next steps. For now, we're sticking with a second month of Femara if I do not conceive this cycle.

I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, and I am definitely less anxious than I used to be. Maybe I've gotten used to disappointment, or gotten tired of the stress, I don't know.

On the plus side, Dr. F. gave me his blessing to exercise in my normal manner during the 2WW. I had been toning it down those two weeks, but I think I am done with that. I don't think an hour of exercise is really going to prevent me from getting pregnant. It will either happen or it won't.

Tired but feeling okay with all this. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment