Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nervous and crampy

Today is 10 dpo. I called in sick today because I needed a mental health day.

On Sunday, 7 dpo, I had a tiny bit of red discharge- more like red stringy lines- after peeing. But we'd made love that morning, and that has happened to me occasionally even when on birth control. So I wasn't too worried.

Nothing happened Monday, 8 dpo. But yesterday, Tuesday, my temperature fell (just a tiny bit- from 98.7 to 98.5) and I had the red lines and some brown discharge late in the afternoon. Since it was 9 dpo, I got my hopes up, thinking maybe it was implantation spotting. The spotting only happened once and I was rushing so I didn't get to really check it out.

Then today, 10 dpo, my temp fell a tiny bit again, to 98.4. Still well above the 98.0 cover line, but two days of slight dips, and the spotting on day 9. I was totally sad this morning and couldn't take going into work.

However, am feeling a bit better now. Had a good breakfast, am sitting in my bathrobe in the sun on my comfy couch, and found this to give me a little bit of hope: http://www.wikihealth.com/Signs_of_implantation

Apparently a dip is very normal, as is spotting. Before this, I have never spotted before day 11 (on a medicated cycle), and yesterday was only day 9. So I think I can allow some very cautious hope to come back. Please, please, please, let this be the cycle. I want this so bad. I can't wait for the next few days to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment