Monday, January 9, 2012

Short lived happiness. On to confusion.

Okay, so I was thrilled Friday night, only to wake up Sunday and not have a temperature rise. O-kay. Pushed it out of mind... but then, today's rise was above the cover line, but just.

Wth?

I was totally crushed this morning, and still am feeling rather blue. I keep reading online that a slow rise can be totally okay, but of course I am worried that I did not ovulate. My CM was eggwhite-ish and the test was VERY clear, so I'm praying that I get a continued higher rise tomorrow and I can relax.

If no rise tomorrow, I should get a progesterone test on Wednesday. The doctor already wrote me a script for it.

Is it so much to ask that for ONCE, one cycle would work? I hate this confusion and disappointment every time. Nothing is ever on schedule, predictable, or easy. I just want this period of my life to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment