Thursday, September 13, 2012

Not good

Just sent this to my support group friends, and didn't see a need to write anything new for this blog. I think this about sums it up:

As you all know, my day 4 estrogen was only 42. Last cycle, it was 99, and the clinic wants to see it 150 or above. 

We upped my dose from 225 to 375 units of Follistim. That comes to... oh, $350 a night, not including any other drug. Fun.

Well I went in today for another check at 7:30 am and they JUST called back, and I'm still only at 120 estrogen. Not good. I knew it wasn't good when they hadn't called me all day.

They don't want me to come back till Sunday, when we will check again and decide whether to cancel the cycle or not. I only have 8 antral follicles and last time I had 11 at this time. Things are looking pretty bad. Meanwhile, I get to spend another $1000 on the Follistim. I wonder if I lose one of my Attain "tries" even if this is cancelled?

The whole thing totally sucks and there is nothing I can do. Sunday seems a long way off. Happy weekend to me. 

I have nothing positive to say. That's my update. My body hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment