Thursday, September 27, 2012

Worry

Yesterday, around noon, I started having very mild cramping. Last night, it got worse. Not terrible, but bad enough that I would have taken painkillers if I weren't too worried not to. Also, sometime overnight, my back started to ache pretty badly. Today at work, the cramps mostly subsided, but the back ache got pretty bad. I sat at my desk with a heating pad for most of the day.

This evening, the back is feeling better, but now the cramps are occasionally happening again. I was terrified last night that this all means my period is coming. It would be really sad to get a negative next Wednesday, but I will be totally devastated if I don't even make it to next Wednesday. If I get my period early and all my chances are lost due to my damn luteal phase defect, I will be so upset. Last time, last cycle, the progesterone was perfect. I had like a 16 or 17 day luteal phase. I am only on 8dpo 6dpt, so this better not be my period. It's possible the cramps are gas (though I don't think so) and the back ache... just unrelated? Or could the cramping be a good sign, perhaps?

I don't know, but I'm pretty upset and anxious. Last time, I had no symptoms, so there was nothing to hyper-analyze.

I hope I wake up tomorrow and feel totally fine. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment