Thursday, March 28, 2013

Decision Made

We did it. We decided on RBA, and I submitted the initial paperwork last night and this morning.

I feel terrified at the amount of money we are about to pay. We sat down to think of how we can save money but we didn't come up with any good ideas. We already drive old cars, don't eat out too much other than maybe one moderately priced dinner a weekend, and we don't have cable or drink coffee out each morning. We pack lunches and I cook a lot. Anyway, we have the money, it's just scary to let go of 2/3 of our savings from the past five years or so.

But, what's done is done. If we're going to have a child, this is what it takes.

I'm spending hours and hours every day dealing with getting our medical records and updated testing, and organizing it all, and figuring out what needs to be done next. Luckily it's a three day weekend so I am looking forward to relaxing soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment