Friday, June 21, 2013

2dp5dt

Today is my 33rd birthday! And what a good birthday it has been so far.

Beautiful roses from my husband:



He also gave me a pretty necklace and a delicious-looking bar of dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds (my favorite!) and some fancy hand carved chopsticks. My mom sent me a tabletop grill (to prepare all the yummy veggies I will soon have coming out of my garden) and something else- she said it's in today's mail, which hasn't come yet. My bum dad said he mailed me a present too but it hasn't come either. Also, my friend in ATL gave me a cookbook from one of the wonderful vegetarian restaurants we went to this week. Tonight I am seeing Pilobolus (modern dance) with friends.

And, of course, I have my perfect little embryo, which is what I really wanted. And my five frozen ones (yes! one of the ones they were observing turned out to be good, so they added it to the four I already had).

I am showered with riches and feeling pretty happy right now.

Oh, one more thing: I just went to the bathroom to pee, and there were a few spots of light pink. Is it my cervix irritated by all the Crinone? Or could it possibly be implantation bleeding???

Only time will tell. Now I have to go do some work for my HOA and eat some of that delicious chocolate bar that is beckoning to me. What a wonderful birthday this year.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I hope that this is the best birthday ever as that embryo snuggles in deeper. Who knows, maybe that was implantation bleeding! Enjoy your roses, your chocolate, and your modern dance on your special day!

    ReplyDelete