Monday, July 30, 2012

Omg Less Than One More Day

It's Monday, 4:14 pm. In less than 24 hours, I will have my pregnancy test results.

I've been doing okay till today. Now I am nervous. Real nervous. My head feels a little buzzy. I bet that if I took my blood pressure it would be high. I feel on edge.

I am going in for the bloodwork at 9 am. I don't think I will test earlier. Although it would be good to kill the suspense, I almost want to prolong getting any bad news. Is that weird? At the same time, I am SUPER eager for it to be tomorrow afternoon already.

I still have all the same symptoms, nothing new. No spotting, no back pain, no cramps. Same old sore breasts, perpetual hunger, and mild fatigue. It's the progesterone, and that's all it is.

How do I get through the next 20-ish hours? 12 if you minus sleeping (if I can sleep)? And even harder, how do I get through tomorrow, from when I'm back in the office by 9:30 to when they call, which could be anytime from 11am to 1 pm or later. That is sure to be pure and utter torture. Maybe I should test at home tomorrow morning. I don't know.

Plan to stay busy tonight:
-make a nice dinner (roasted eggplant and chickpea dish)
-go for a long walk
-maybe watch something on Netflix
-try to relax!

Next time I post, I will be so sad or over the moon with happiness. I don't know if I have ever wanted anything so much in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment